Join Us! - Real Estate School
Have you been thinking about
joining the Real Estate profession?
Wondering where to start?
Advantage Real Estate School Pre-License Program offers you everything you need to take your next step!
- Advantage Real Estate School is an EASY, Online-only,
Real Estate Pre-License Program.
- Covers all 150 credit hours required by the State of Oregon, Real Estate Agency (OREA)
- Covers 7 modules
- Agency Law
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Practices
- Property Management
- Student Preparation for Oregon Real Estate Exam
-The student will be prepared for the State/National Oregon Real Estate Broker license test with 23 practice tests of over 200 questions each
- All Work is done at the Student’s pace. Being an online program, you can complete the program at your own pace, with access to material 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Instructors Are Available for You
-Local Real Estate Managers are available to answer any questions you may have during your courses Monday through Friday 9-5
- Admission Flexibility
-Program admissions begin at any time
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
-Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Placement and referral assistance are available
-Placement possibilities with Pete Anderson Realty
-Career counseling from instructors and current Brokers
Total Program Cost to enroll: $440.00
- Payment must be received upon enrollment
- Check or credit/debit accepted
- See attached Refund policy for details
- Financial aid is not available (Ask About PAR150 Discount)
Registration Fee: $65.00
Computer Activation Fee: $165.00
*The Registration fee and computer activation fee become non-refundable after 5 business days from the date of enrollment and prior to the commencement of lessons.
Students aggrieved by action of the school should attempt to resolve these problems with appropriate school officials. Should this procedure fail, students may contact:
Oregon Real Estate Agency
Higher Education Coordinating Commission
775 Court ST. NE
Salem, OR 97301
- Stacey H.
- Tara and Charlie Ellis